Google gives more preference to the pages that are designed in a responsive manner because it is flexible and improves the user experience. This is where the Google’s algorithm Hummingbird takes charge.
Infographic by WEB DESIGN CITY AUSTRALIA
Why Responsive Web Design?
- Google gives more preference to the web pages that are responsive
- Responsive websites rank better in search engines of different devices.
- Internet is surfed more often using smart phones and tablets rather than Desktops.
- It improves the user experience and qualifies Google’s Hummingbird Algorithm
- Saves bandwidth and server space.
To Publish this Image on your Blog or Website . Copy this code