Today, a business cannot function without a website. We have compiled a slew of helpful HR statistics to avoid falling into expensive potholes along the road to building the most engaged, diverse and skilled workforce possible.
Consumers judge the credibility of a business through its website, and a business should know its demographic goal well enough to create a website that will pique its interest.
An excellent website design will bring traffic and promote the purchasing of your product or service by a client. web design Software will provide you with the tools to create an attractive website.
The following statistics on web design will help ensure that you make the most efficient use of these tools.
Website first impression statistics
It’s hard to keep the focus of your audience in the digital world. This statistics show that making a good first impression is more important than ever for your website.
- Increasing the loading speed of your website will avoid the loss of 7% of conversions. (infront webworks)
- If the text or style is unattractive, 38% of users would stop using a website. (Blue Corona)
- 48% of people cited the functionality of a website as the No. 1 factor in determining a business ‘ reputation. (Blue Corona)
- 47 percent of people expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less. (Blue Corona)
- 59 percent of people would read or click through something beautifully designed instead of something plain and boring given 15 minutes of time. (Adobe)
- 64% of all users want to see the contact information of a client on their site. (SAG IPL)
- If no contact information is provided, 44% of the cumulative website visitors will abandon the company’s website. (SAG IPL)
- It is less likely that peer-created content will be challenged. (SAG IPL)
- By developing flexible mobile platforms for their websites, 62% of businesses boosted their revenues. (SAG IPL)
- If the first one is mobile-friendly, 40 percent of people will switch to a different search result. (SAG IPL)
- 48% of users say that if the website of a company is not mobile-friendly, they would take it as an indicator that the business is actually not concerned. (SAG IPL)
Mobile Web Design Statistics
- It may be more important to design your mobile website than the look of your desktop website. Consumers test their smartphones 150 times a day on average (BP Studios), so it’s crucial that your website looks good and works smoothly on your mobile phone.
- Seventy-two per cent of people want mobile websites. (infront webworks)
- Seventy-seven percent of adults own a mobile phone. (infront webworks)
- Over the phone, nearly 60 percent of all internet access is done. (infront webworks)
- 50% of overall e-commerce sales come from mobile platforms. (infront webworks)
- Smartphone internet usage rose by 78 percent between December 2013 and December 2015. (comScore)
- Nearly two out of every three minutes spent browsing on mobile devices. (comScore)
- On these devices, 40 percent of smartphone and tablet owners are looking for B2B products. (KoMarketing)
- Despite strong user preferences for mobile-friendly websites, some reports estimate that 91% of small businesses do not have a mobile-optimized, responsive website. (BP Studios)
- If a company’s website appears in a search engine question and is not mobile-friendly, 40% of online users will go back and find a different search result. (BP Studios)
Digital Marketing website statistics
- It’s awesome if your website is well built, but if no one visits it, it won’t matter. The following figures on digital marketing will help the business make sure you get the right eyes on your website.
- While 78 percent of marketers reported that their broader marketing campaigns were at least somewhat driven by website optimization results, only 47 percent of marketers indicated that as a result of optimization lessons their web design or product development has actually changed. (Tyton Media)
- After reading custom content, 82% of customers feel more positive about a product. (BP Studios)
- Because of better search engine results, organic traffic will improve by almost 26 percent. (BP Studios)
- 78 percent of respondents said that the social media posts of businesses had an effect on their purchases. (BP Studios)
- More than 900 digital marketing service providers are on the market. (G2 Crowd)
E-commerce website statistics
The retail industry is going through a huge shift to the so-called retail crisis digital storefronts. To draw buyers, making sure that their websites are attractive to potential consumers is important for online stores.
- When visitors land on a site’s homepage, 86 percent of them want product or service details. 64% expect to find contact information, and 52% want to learn about the company. (WebAlive)
- 59% of users will be engaged in well-designed and appealing materials. (MotoCMS)
- For free shipping, 8 out of 10 customers can shop online. (BP Studios)
- Changing the web load speed from 8 to 2 seconds will increase your user conversion rate by 74%(BP Studios)
- 40% of smartphone and tablet owners are scanning these apps for B2B items. (KoMarketing)
- Online content is consumed by 80% of smartphone users. (Cubicle Ninjas)
Web design is Powerful
The world is increasingly becoming digital. To attract and retain their clients, companies will eventually need to focus on websites. Customers are motivated to do so by involving website design.
It’s time to take what you’ve learned and see which feature of web design software is best suited to your market. Make sure to leave a sample of your new solution once you have made a decision.